EAA21.ORG

Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 21
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 am 

Dear Members:

As the Leadership Team completes work to reincorporate the Chapter and prepare us for a future charitable status application, we must submit for your approval 1) the resolutions allowing us to do so and, 2) the amended bylaws.

Voting will be limited to the 36 members who were paid or lifetime members as of May 19th, 2017 (the date of reincorporation). These are the so called "voting rights members".

The Leadership Team has agreed that we will accept one of three methods for voting - electronic submission by way of completed PDF files, hand delivered or return US mail.

If you wish to receive an electronic "package" of the documents in questions, please let me know at wjanowicz@twc.com and I will send them to you. These may be returned in any of the three ways outlined above.

If you prefer US mail, let any of the Chapter officers know of your wishes and we will arrange to have these mailed to you. The mailing will have our Chapter 21 logo on the envelope. Please make sure that we have the correct snail mail address for you.

If you wish to have your package hand-delivered, please contact me to arrange this as voting begins July 1st and will end July 15th, 2017.

In the coming days we will have both voice mail and email reminders sent out to those concerned.

Like you, I realize chasing paper is not much fun, but this is a necessary step in the development of the Chapter and prepares us for our future goals.

Regards,

Bill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:38 am 

Dear Members:

Included in any of the three delivery options "package" is a proxy form nominating any of the Leadership Team members (except myself) to act as your agent in the voting for reincorporation activities and affirming the new bylaws.

While I cannot suggest this is the best course of action for you, it is an option available to all of us. Simply complete the proxy form where indicated and return as instructed.

Again, these packages will only be sent to voting members.

Regards,

Bill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:48 am 

Dear Members:

A note about the voting process... the Leadership Team has adopted a default vote strategy so that we may record ALL votes.

Said differently, if you DO NOTHING, your absent ballot or proxy will be recorded as an adoption of all resolutions and the amended Bylaws. We chose this approach in order to obtain a majority of votes.

We will make sure you have ample time to review the various proposals and Bylaws in any format you prefer - electronic or by US mail.

Should you have any questions or concerns, or unsure about your voting rights status, please contact me directly at wjanowicz@twc.com

Regards,

Bill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:41 am 

To the following Members:

Bailey, Thomas
Gowin, Bill
Majors, Bill
McAtee, Kenneth
McKinney, Randell
Scales, Jim
Walling, Bill

We do not have current telephone numbers for you and/or a current email address, as such you will not receive the voicemail instructions for the voting process or be able to access the password protected "Member Only" section.

Please contact Bill Janowicz (wjanowicz@twc.com) or Steve Eberhart (steve@skyterrier.net) to update your contact information and receive the password to the Members section.

Should you wish to have the materials mailed to you, please contact either Steve or Bill to arrange a mailing to your home address.

Regards,

Chapter Leadership team