EAA21.ORG

Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 21
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: EVV FLIGHT CLUB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 pm 

There was a meeting night the 17th at EVV regarding starting a flying club.
I was unable to attend as I was out of state. I would like to know what the outcome of the meeting. However I do not know who to contact and I am extremely interested. Appreciate any guidance anyone can provide.

Neil Governor

Post subject: Re: EVV FLIGHT CLUB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:51 pm 

We had a great meeting about starting a flying club at EVV. The meeting was hosted at Tri State Aero by the Airport Board. We plan to have another meeting in the New Year as many folks could not make it.

In the meantime, if anyone has an interest in the club or wants to get it going please email me at jpe@southcentralcommunications.net

JP Engelbrecht

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:01 pm 

Hi Neil,
I see JP has replied.

Stay tuned.

Remember the EAA21 Chapter meetings are the 2nd Wed of each month at Skylane airport starting around 1900 hrs. Several members attended the meeting and will probably share their impressions. ;) Earl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 pm 

Here is the text of an email that will go out after Jan 1st to everyone who attended the EVV Flying Club meeting. I figured it would not hurt to post it here.

Hey Evansville Pilots,

Thank you to so many of you that showed up for our first EVV Flying Club meeting. It was a good time and so neat to see over 60 pilots show up for the event. There are a lot of interested people who want to get this club up and going. So, where do we go from here?

The first step is to fill out a survey to help us gauge more specific interest in the club, its structure, and fleet. Please click the link below to take a short survey to help us further along this process. It should take you less than 5 minutes. If there are other pilots you know who are interested the flying club, but could not make the meeting please have them fill out the survey as well. The more we know, the better.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WQVQRYM

After we get a good response from people we will have another meeting to reveal what we have learned and chart the course. We suspect the meeting will happen sometime in February so be on the look out for another email and mailer. We just might have to order beer and gawk at airplanes again.

Best,

JP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:30 am 

For more information re flying club, you can either contact J P Engelbrecht at jpe@southcentralcommunications.net else log into & take the attached survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WQVQRYM

Rick Kaskel
N20BZ
rkaskeljr@gmail.com
812-454-7700 (mobile)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:38 pm 

Hey everyone. Please see the link below for a Youtube video going through the results of the flying club survey. Feel free to share this among the pilot community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GAPFV9rIdY&feature=youtu.be

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 pm 

Here is an update on the newly formed EVV Pilot's Club. It has taken us a while to get going, but we are almost ready to start buying airplanes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM6NO5-f9h4&feature=youtu.be

If anyone has questions shoot me an email at jpe@southcentralcommunications.net

Best,

JP